Tired of just staring at your screen?
Be in full control of your choices!
The more you play, the better it gets! A tactical RPG that requires sharp wits!
Make use of various heroes, Arcanas, and Relics to devise a winning strategy!
■ Cute characters await you!
Decide which heroes YOU want to fuse!
Say hello to these cute characters in all their SD glory!
■ Unique defense battles with hero fusions
Create over 150 heroes with unlimited fusion options!
Fuse the best heroes within the time limit to defeat your enemies!
■ Make use of all sorts of strategies!
Let fate ordain which of the 70 Arcana cards will guide you on your journey.
Equip Arcanas with different abilities to create your own unique deck!
■ Enjoy real-time PvP/PvE and even World Bosses!
Test your wits in battle!
Outsmart everyone in real-time!
Take on regularly-scheduled World Bosses!
▣ Official Arcana Tactics Website ▣
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ArcanaTactics
– Discord: https://discord.gg/F4FmxVWXMM
** This game is available in 한국어, English, 日本語, 中文简体, 中文繁體, Deutsch, Français, ไทย, Tiếng Việt, and Bahasa Indonesia
Smartphone App Permissions
The following permissions are requested to allow you access to the listed in-game features.
– STORAGE (Photos/Media/Files): Permission is required to save and load in-game screenshots and videos. This app will not access any personal files other than game data.
* If logging in with a HIVE account on an Android version lower than 4.4, permission is required to change your profile picture.””
– PHONE (Device): Permission is required to run in-game events, reward prizes, and manage player support. This app will not access device functions such as making phone calls.
* Optional permissions are not required to play. However, disabling them will restrict access to related features.
* If your device is running on a version lower than Android 6.0, you will be unable to set optional permissions. We recommend upgrading to Android 6.0 or higher.
* Some apps may not ask for optional permissions. However, you can still manage your app permissions and deny access.
▶ How to Revoke Permissions
You can reset or revoke permissions using the following steps:
[Android 6.0 and up]
Open Settings > Apps > Select app > Permissions > Allow or deny access
[Android 5.1.1 and lower]
Update your operating system to revoke permissions or delete the app from your device.